Lafayette High School
- PSAT EXAM INFORMATION
- PSAT will be given to all 9th and 10th graders this year on Wednesday, Oct. 19th
- The Early Graduation Pathway was rolled out by the Kentucky Department of Education this year. For more information, click here to check their website.
- Lafayette Course Directory 2016-2017
- ESS Tutoring Schedule - 2016-17
- Exemption Policy for Seniors in Math and English
- Lafayette has subscribed to an online study guide site for the ACT for all Lafayette High School Students. To access the site, students will need the 8-digit Infinite Campus number which will serve as the username and as the password.
- TCA Prep has been renewed for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The next SBDM meeting will meet on Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 5:30 PM in the school library.
- Budget Committee
- Parents are encouraged to sign up for a Committee at school. Committe Descriptions are available here. Any interested parents should email Marsha Morris.
- SBDM Minutes
- 2015-2016 Parent SBDM Members:
- Bennett Boggs
- Holly France
- Jim Hampton
- Paige Kikuchi
PTSA Board Members for 2016-2017:
President: Kathy Smiley email@example.com
1st Vice President: Sheresa Nelson (Programs) firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd Vice President: Carolyn Robinson (Membership) email@example.com
Treasurer: Liz Hill firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Lora Averitt email@example.com
Social Media Chair: Jesi Bowman firstname.lastname@example.org
New Accountability Testing Information:
- Next Generation Learners
- Algebra 2 Reference Sheet
- High School Accountability Design
- Parent Guide to End-Of-Course Assessments (from FCPS)
- All new volunteers (or those who applied in 2007 and back) need to complete the volunteer application at the FCPS on-line application.
We are an E=USE2 School. Click to learn more.