Lafayette High School
- URGENT Info for Freshmen
- Freshmen Letter 2014
- Upperclassmen Letter 2014
- Summer Work 2014 - Click here for a list of all summer work by course.
- Summer Work 2014
- Lafayette Course Directory
- ESS Tutoring Schedule - ACT English and reading support sessions (using TCA) are available every Monday from 3:30 to 4:30 in lab 208.
- Exemption Policy for Seniors in Math and English
- May 1, 2014 Agenda
- April 24, 2014 Minutes
- The Lafayette SBDM subcommittee exploring Drug Testing will have an open meeting at 4:00 PM on March 10, 2014 in the conference room (302). ***Meeting Cancelled for March 10, 2014. More information on the next meeting will be available soon. ***
- SBDM Minutes
- The Lafayette Budget Committee will be having an open meeting on April 23, 2014 at 4:00 PM in the Library.
- 2014-2015 Parent SBDM Members:
- David Ewen
- Bill Hall
- Jim Hampton
- Lorraine Kinley
- AP Information by Subject
- Open Meeting to Discuss our School Accountability Results and Presentation of SB 168 Gap Reduction Plan for 2013-2014 minutes.
- The next math placement exam will take place Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 9:00 AM. This is mainly for student new to the district over the summer, but those desiring a re-take may come at that time also.
- Incoming freshman requesting to take a math class higher than Algebra 1 must take a Math Placement Exam administered by the district. Click the links below for information regarding the math placement exam including dates, locations, topics covered, and a review packet.
- FCPS has subscribed to an online study guide site for the ACT for all district high schools. To access the site, students will need the 8-digit Infinite Campus number which will serve as the username and as the password.
New Accountability Testing Information:
- Next Generation Learners
- Algebra 2 Reference Sheet
- High School Accountability Design
- Parent Guide to End-Of-Course Assessments (from FCPS)
- All new volunteers (or those who applied in 2007 and back) need to complete the volunteer application at the FCPS on-line application.
We are an E=USE2 School. Click to learn more.
****PLEASE NOTE: After you submit this request, you will receive an email to verify that you wish to subscribe. You must answer this email in order to be subscribed. If you do not receive an email, then please check your spam or junk filter.