Lafayette High School
Please adjust your school calendars at home -- all Fayette County Public Schools will be open on March 21 (regional KEA meeting day) in order to make-up for days missed to winter weather. All students and staff should plan on going to school on those days. New A/B Rotation *As of 2/11/14
- Are you looking for a way to serve your child's school? Consider being a parent representative on the Lafayette High School Based Decision Making Council. Just follow the directions on the form.. If you have any questions please contact Kathy Smiley -- firstname.lastname@example.org . Parent SBDM Nomitination Form and What do Councils do?
- Januar 9, 2014 Meeting Minutes and February 13, 2014 Meeting Minutes
- The February 27, 2014 SBDM council meeting has been cancelled.
- The Lafayette SBDM subcommittee exploring Drug Testing will have an open meeting at 4:00 PM on March 10, 2014 in the conference room (302). ***Meeting Cancelled for March 10, 2014. More information on the next meeting will be available soon. ***
- SBDM Meeting on March 6, 2014 at 5:30 PM in the Library.
- SBDM Minutes
- The Lafayette Budget Committee will be having an open meeting on March 17, 2014 at 4:00 PM in the Library.
- EMC software gives access to live energy-consumption data
- TCA Prep Saturday Sessions are on the following dates and times: 2/22 and 3/1 9:00 a.m -12:00 a.m. Sessions will be conducted in Computer Lab 132. Students need to reserve a spot by contacting Mrs. McPherson email@example.com In case of inclement weather, cancellations will be announced through the Fayette County Web Page and on Channel 13.
- ESS Tutoring Schedule - ACT English and reading support sessions (using TCA) are available every Monday from 3:30 to 4:30 in lab 208.
- Exemption Policy for Seniors in Math and English
- Lafayette football players step up to block bullying
- AP Information by Subject
- AP Registration Information for 2014 AP Exams
- SBDM Agenda for December 5, 2013
- Open Meeting to Discuss our School Accountability Results and Presentation of SB 168 Gap Reduction Plan for 2013-2014 minutes.
- The next math placement exam will take place Wed., Aug. 7, at 9 AM. Incoming freshman requesting to take a math class higher than Algebra 1 must take a Math Placement Exam administered by the district. Click the links below for information regarding the math placement exam including dates, locations, topics covered, and a review packet.
- FCPS has subscribed to an online study guide site for the ACT for all district high schools. To access the site, students will need the 8-digit Infinite Campus number which will serve as the username and as the password.
New Accountability Testing Information:
- Next Generation Learners
- Algebra 2 Reference Sheet
- High School Accountability Design
- Parent Guide to End-Of-Course Assessments (from FCPS)
- All new volunteers (or those who applied in 2007 and back) need to complete the volunteer application at the FCPS on-line application.
We are an E=USE2 School. Click to learn more.
Subscribe to the LHS Newsletter
****PLEASE NOTE: After you submit this request, you will receive an email to verify that you wish to subscribe. You must answer this email in order to be subscribed. If you do not receive an email, then please check your spam or junk filter.