Lafayette High School
A/B Rotation *As of 2/11/14
- March 13, 2014 Meeting Agenda - 5:30 PM in the Lafayette Library
- March 6, 2014 Draft Minutes
- Januar 9, 2014 Meeting Minutes and February 13, 2014 Meeting Minutes
- The Lafayette SBDM subcommittee exploring Drug Testing will have an open meeting at 4:00 PM on March 10, 2014 in the conference room (302). ***Meeting Cancelled for March 10, 2014. More information on the next meeting will be available soon. ***
- SBDM Minutes
- The Lafayette Budget Committee will be having an open meeting on April 23, 2014 at 4:00 PM in the Library.
- 2014-2015 Parent SBDM Candidates:
- Parent Elections will be at the following times:
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014 -- 7:00am - 9:00am & 4:00pm - 7:00pm - Front Entrance Foyer
- Thursday, April 24, 2014 -- 7:00am - 9:00am & 4:00pm - 7:00pm - Front Entrance Foyer
- Click Here for information about 2014 Summer PE at Lafayette
- AP Exam Pre-Administration will take place on April 14th and 15th. Please click here for more information.
- Lafayette Prom 2014 will be held at the Red Mile Clubhouse on Saturday, April 26th from 9pm-midnight. Tickets go on sale Monday, April 14th in the cafeteria during all four lunches. For more information click on the link below. Prom FAQ
- The Lafayette Alumni Association is offering a $1000.00 college Scholarship per semester for a 2014 graduating senior. Applications are available in the counselors office.
- EMC software gives access to live energy-consumption data
- Lafayette Course Directory
- ESS Tutoring Schedule - ACT English and reading support sessions (using TCA) are available every Monday from 3:30 to 4:30 in lab 208.
- Exemption Policy for Seniors in Math and English
- Lafayette football players step up to block bullying
- AP Information by Subject
- AP Registration Information for 2014 AP Exams
- SBDM Agenda for December 5, 2013
- Open Meeting to Discuss our School Accountability Results and Presentation of SB 168 Gap Reduction Plan for 2013-2014 minutes.
- The next math placement exam will take place Wed., Aug. 7, at 9 AM. Incoming freshman requesting to take a math class higher than Algebra 1 must take a Math Placement Exam administered by the district. Click the links below for information regarding the math placement exam including dates, locations, topics covered, and a review packet.
- FCPS has subscribed to an online study guide site for the ACT for all district high schools. To access the site, students will need the 8-digit Infinite Campus number which will serve as the username and as the password.
New Accountability Testing Information:
- Next Generation Learners
- Algebra 2 Reference Sheet
- High School Accountability Design
- Parent Guide to End-Of-Course Assessments (from FCPS)
- All new volunteers (or those who applied in 2007 and back) need to complete the volunteer application at the FCPS on-line application.
We are an E=USE2 School. Click to learn more.
Subscribe to the LHS Newsletter
****PLEASE NOTE: After you submit this request, you will receive an email to verify that you wish to subscribe. You must answer this email in order to be subscribed. If you do not receive an email, then please check your spam or junk filter.