Lafayette High School
Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\IncludeText.xslt
Bell Schedule as of April 20, 2015
- Online Registration for Summer 2015 PE at Lafayette will be from 8 am on 4/13/15 to 12 pm on 5/8/15 at the following link: https://webapps.fcps.net/lafayette/SummerPEDefault.asp
- Athletic Physicals for $20:
- Thursday, April 30, 2015 from 6:00 - 7:30 at Lafayette
- Thursday, May 21, 2015 from 6:00 - 7:30 at Tates Creek
- ABC 36 and the Kentucky Lottery are pleased to invite you to nominate one or more of your teachers for the Kentucky Lottery’s Teacher of the Week. Nomination form
- The Early Graduation Pathway was rolled out by the Kentucky Department of Education this year. For more information, click here to check their website.
- Lafayette Course Directory 2015-2016
- ESS Tutoring Schedule
- Exemption Policy for Seniors in Math and English
- The upcoming Lafayette SBDM Parent Representative elections will be held April 16 and April 17 from 7:00 AM-9:00 AM and 3:00 PM-7:00 PM each day. Voting will take place in Lafayette's front hall.
- The next SBDM meeting is scheduled for 5:30 on April 9, 2015 in the Lafayette Library.
- Budget and Curriculum Committee meetings are set for April 8, 2015 at 5:00, and April 22, 2015 at 5:00 in the Lafayette library.
- Parents are encouraged to sign up for a Committee at school. Committe Descriptions are available here. Any interested parents should email Marsha Morris.
- SBDM Minutes
- 2014-2015 Parent SBDM Members:
- David Ewen
- Bill Hall
- Jim Hampton
- Lorraine Kinley
- On Tuesday, April 21st, the next Parent 411 meeting will be held at Lafayette High School in the library at 6:00 p.m. A light dinner will be served. Beyond the Birds and the Bees - Talking with children about relationships, values, and the facts of life will be presented by Betsy Neale, Ph.D. This workshop will help you develop open and ongoing communication with your child about issues of relationships, intimacy, and the values guiding young people's decisions and behavior. Even if you have already had "the talk," keeping an open dialogue with your child is so very important! Questions can be directed to Kathryn Chastain at 381-4879 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- AP Exam Registration Information for May 2015
- PTSA Events Calendar - PTSA will be meeting on Monday, April 13, 2015 at 6:30pm in the Lafayette Library.
- Scoring your school
- AP Information by Subject
Math Placement Exam
- Incoming freshman requesting to take a math class higher than Algebra 1 must take a Math Placement Exam administered by the district. Click the links below for information regarding the math placement exam including dates, locations, topics covered, and a review packet.
- The next math placement exam will take place Wednesday, May 6, 2015 after school. Middle school students should come to Lafayette when their school day is over; report to room 108 with two #2 pencils and a calculator.
- FCPS has subscribed to an online study guide site for the ACT for all district high schools. To access the site, students will need the 8-digit Infinite Campus number which will serve as the username and as the password.
New Accountability Testing Information:
- Next Generation Learners
- Algebra 2 Reference Sheet
- High School Accountability Design
- Parent Guide to End-Of-Course Assessments (from FCPS)
- All new volunteers (or those who applied in 2007 and back) need to complete the volunteer application at the FCPS on-line application.
We are an E=USE2 School. Click to learn more.